WHAT IS ON CHANNEL 12


GO IRISH.*

LIGHTNING SEARCH

Monday, March 31, 2008

Fire On LimeKiln Road

One of the thing you alway worry about in a small county is some one hurt and the extent of damage on a neighbors home and in my case where my son is assistant chief is he in harms way. At this fire it was to quickly engulfed to stop it from being a fully destroyed. A thunder storm was threating the area but that did not stop the fire department from doing their job one question I had was is there enough fire hydraunts in the county and was told a few but in most cases the water lines will not support the water required and would collapse the lines. Tonight except for a few rabbits no one was hurt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

ACROSS TENNESSEE